rugsėjo 24, 2007

Why I have chosen psychology?

I think one of the most important question after your graduation at school is : what are you going to do in your future?
This question is really hard and it's not so easy to find the right answer. All my years in school I was thinking about my future and trying to decide what job I would like to have.
I think it's quite difficult to know what you really want from your life when you are only eighteen years old. When the last moment came and I had to fill the paper of my application to university I was very lost in all my minds and wishes. So I wrote about ten specialitys and was waiting for the answer. So firstly I was accepted to Vilnius Gediminas Technical university, environmental engineering. I was really upset of this fact and it wasn't pleasure for me to learn such subject. All the year I was thinking about my future and trying to imagine what I am going to do with this speciality. It was quite boring to learn this subject, so I decided that I have to make a decision and change something.
I read all speciality's programs and try to find the most interesting for me. After long thinking I decided that psychology studies is the most suitable for me. I think that this subject is very broad and could be useful in many areas of life. Cause understanding other people is one of the most interesting and difficult task.

Komentarų nėra: