rugsėjo 24, 2007

How colors effect people

As we know everything around us effect our feelings and behavior. So there are some kind of color psychology. I really agree that colors have some effection for us and it's important to understang how they do it.
To know colours psychology is very important when you are planning your room or home design, or planning to go somewhere. Your clothes do some kind of effect for other people, and also your home's environmen influences your emotions. It's good to know how to make the right impression for other. Or how to feel relaxed and calm at home. For these and many other reasons you should know more about colours.
Starting from the black. It's the darkest colour and ussually this colour asociates with bad emotions: angry, evil. As I have noticed in all hororr films black is the most popular colour. For me it associate with something mistic, night is black and at that time you feel differrent is you are in some unknown place, maybe in nature. Then the most simple sound could make your heart beat more quickly and thousands of ideas floods your mind. While at the day when you could clearly see everything around the same sound is so simple that you give no attention for it. So for me black is really mystic colour.
Talking about black clothes, I think it's classical colour, which fits everywhere. Also I think that it's the best colour for your formal clothes. The man wearing black clothes looks calm, solid and selfconfident. In my wardrobe, black colour usually takes quite a big part. Really I could say that I like black clothes. When I feel lost and don't know what to dress I take some of my black clothes and the problem is gone.
Of course I think that for home design black is not very weel, because he makes impression that room is smaller than it really is. And also I think black will make you feell sad, maybe angry.
Another colour is white. It's like a contrast for black. It's very shyny colour. For me it's not very lovely colour. If room is with white walls it seems very bright, but for me it associates with medical ward. Not very good feeling, I don't like doctors :)
White clothes is very nice, but on the other hand very quickly they become grey and dirty. So this colour is good not for casual clothes. But all in all white is quite elegant colour.
Yellow is one of the nicest colour for me. It really makes me feel good. I think it's because yellow colour associates with sun, and whe sun is shining I always feel better.
Yellow clothes looks very playfully. I think it's nice when are some small yellow details on your clothes. It makes an impresion that man wearing such kind of colour is playful, friendly and happy. Also this colour is perfect for home design, room looks shyny and you feel calm in such kind of room.
In this article I mentioned free of the most impressive colours for me. I think every colour differently affect each uf us. Also there are some common meanings of colours but about that you should use internet and find articles about right meaning.

Komentarų nėra: