lapkričio 29, 2007

Influences

It’s quite hard for me to remember one event when somebody influenced me. I think that everything has some kind of influence for us. Even in our daily moments. As an example, our day starts from the morning and our mood is influenced of our sleeping quality. If had a good and leisurely sleep we feel relaxed and our mood is exelent. On the other hand, if we could’t go to sleep or saw nightmares our mood isn’t so perfect. So we could really say that every moment could influence us.

Talking about peoples’sinfluence I think that the most important persons are my relatives and friends. I have my best frien, such as a sister, who always influenced me. When I am lost I usually ask her some kind of advice, and she helps for me. I would like to say that her opinion of one or another aspect is the biggest influence for me. Because it helps me to make decisions and choose the best way to go. I think such kind of influence is very important in my life.

Another important person is my daddy. He always told me his right and valuable thoughts. The most remembered event when he influenced me is my opinion where to study after school graduating. I wrote a list where I would like to study. And when I found out that Vilnius Gediminas university passed me to environmental engineering studies I was very upset. But my father was very happy. He tried to turn me to his own wiev that it’s good and promising speciality. And what’s interesting I feel better. I was laerning all the yaer with the idea “I have to prove that it’s possible for me”. But after one year I feel upset as in the beginning. These studies don’t give me any pleasure and it’s so boring for me. Then I decided to do what I really wanted. And now I am studying psychology. My father doesn’t like this idea, but the best thing is that he sustains my decision. And I don’t know how to name this influence, but I think one day I will finish my last studies in Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. Next year I’m going to be part-time student.

To draw a conclusion I would like to say that there are so many influences in our life that’s too hard to notice all of them. And even when really relative people try to influence you, it’s very important to make your own decision.

Komentarų nėra: